Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Outdoor Plot

Starting an outdoor grow,

14 plants pre-vegging indoors, under HPS on 18-6, 2nd week now!

I guess you could call it light deprivation as they will be growing in a valley with roughly 75 degrees of sky and only 5 hours of direct sunlight per day. They will be planted along the banks of a fertile swamped valley in various locations where the soil has furthest distance till you hit the inevitable clay at the bottom. Native soil is pH is 6.6!

So far the plantings have had a quarter dose of flairform veg, mychorizhae innoculant, bio balancer beneficial bacteria, good healthy growth can’t complain.

What do some of the outdoor pros recommend when transplanting into flowering outdoors???

My plan was as follows:
    In a week when night time temps stay above 59 deg
    Dig 2’x2’ holes
    Into the hole sprinkle some dried blood, urea powder for a little nitrogen booost
    Mix up some perlite, coir and soil
    Spray plants roots with trichoderma innoculant in water then plant!

I would be concerned with the short direct light span,, I find planting in these conditions (short hours of direct light coupled with higher RH near a creek) creates more hermies (also subject to bud rot).
    The other thing is I would dig deeper and wider (if the ground will allow it, mine is a rock with blow sand covering it, I dig as deep as I can to about 4-5 feet)
    Good luck!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X