Master Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Kush

I am new to growing so I was wondering. Everywhere I read about this plant it states that you can get roughly 14 oz. off one plant. What I want to know is how this amount is determined. Is this what you get if you just throw a seed in the soil or is this what you get if "Dr. Growperfect" does it?

That would be 392 grams with a 400 watt HID light you would be getting 1 gram per watt. You would need a near perfect grow with some plant traiming to keep the tops even. It is not impossible but it is a challenge.

Comment

I would say Dr. Growperfect, but I have not grown one so can't say for sure, but if they grow 14oz each plant I think we would be hearing a lot more about it. Either way best of luck with your grow, keep us posted.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

In a perfect world, maybe, but alas...….

Comment

• AllwaysLearning
          AllwaysLearning commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just wondering of how "THEY" get their numbers for the seed companies.

• Vitaminthc
          Vitaminthc commented
          Editing a comment
          Some donkey horse ass shit straight of the damn spot that’s how cowboy, you can get 14 oz of any plant if it’s grown in current culture dwc or fogponics. Weight per plant is all BS, some plants like less light time/intensity and some like to be blasted, so there’s no such thing as a constant testing environment for the growth rate of specific strains..

They get their numbers from growing in a perfect environment with perfect technique etc. The 'perfect' shit list goes on and on.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          "perfect environment" that's in an alternate universe or another dimension right? can i get a map or GPS directions?

starramus First you gotta go to area 51 , then go past the sound stage where THEY filmed the lunar landing then...… uh oh here THEY come, gotta go!

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh Art Bell....where art thou now?

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          I escaped from Area 51

Outdoor probaly

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X