Tester nug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tester nug

Frosty nug vipaspectra par 600 ghtrio nutes 3 gallon tote dwc ph 6 Carmel cream is a photo 5 months old skunk almost 3 months and done

Frosty the snow man got nouthing on ya....⛄️

Comment

very nice my friend

Comment

Hello!
        How did you achieve such a great result? You can tell briefly what you used, how you raised, what fed you, what kind of light cycle you used in the whole growing process. I will be very grateful!

Comment

This plant had some root issues when i turned it to flower i cut the bad roots off and its taken gee like over five months. i germed and sproted in my cfl box 2 47 cfl 1 65 cfl until i had to untangle roots a little to trans plant.put into totes 3 gallon duck taped around to keep light out of dwc .used grtr stength gh trio ph 6 then kep topping of with reg strength used hydroguard barciluis.grew in a 2by2half closet vipaspectra par600 18/ 6 2 and half months 12 12 reat of time moved to a 2 by 4 tent when got to big added par450 vipaspectra led last three weeks using a table spoon of kool bloom reduced from 3 to 2 of flora bloom for twoo weeks then last week 3 of flora bllom 2 kool bloom 1 nitro 2 micro thru whole grow starting to flush take it down in a couple days should be done for christmas

Comment

Lo stres training and trimming

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X