Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Mutant seeding?

Blue Himalayan diesel mutant

Was going to discard, but It was so hideously deformed it had to kept as an experiment

At first sign of gender was defoliated to a few leaves and thenit just exploded with calyxes and growths, it topped its-self and is now flowering much faster than the auto gigabud next to it.

Decided to super crop because it was getting too close to the bulb đź’ˇ

Now the stress has produced something I can’t describe, it looks an embryo, or a see through seed shell with a little black germ inside.. is this a banana forming?!?

WHAT IS THIS?????????!!!!!!

Sorry for the phone quality, I will get a 100mm macro lens tomorrow and take a proper photo

Nevermind everybody, it has been established as a banana lol here’s a photo of one developing, hopefully this mutant seeds itself, interested to see what mutations the offspring has happy growing everyone!!

Comment

i dont see anything, but great experiment

Comment

Looks like a whole bunch of bananas to the right, but I may be halloooocinating! https://youtu.be/T88uo2fJPdo

Comment

I wonder how this creature will taste? Maybe it will be a bomb in the world of growing and you will turn the whole world upside down!

Comment

• Vitaminthc
            Vitaminthc commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll be honest it smells like my sweaty foot after a long day haha

Smells rather inorganic and musk like, freshness of it is probably overpowering it too, they are thirsty now too watering almost twice a day, very quick flower development trichomes have popped and are clouding within days, will be ready early by the looks of it.

“Auto’s cannot be reveged or cloned successfully because they have a limited lifecycle” heard this one so many times before so I will be putting it to the test, this strain has unique growing characteristics that I would like to preserve but it has a definite life cycle as a plant.

Im starting as a cultivation director at one of the first legal grow ops in 2019 but have access to facilities till then for experimentation! Photos will come soon.

Possible solution test : tissue culture
          apical and flowering meristems taken will be cultured for the purpose of resetting the biological clock in the rederalis genetics that control the lifecycle.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X