Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new grow...Cream and Cheese, Master kush, white OG, cream caramel auto, King tut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new grow...Cream and Cheese, Master kush, white OG, cream caramel auto, King tut

so i got some new plants started, seedsmans white OG and CBD cream and cheese, king tut, Nirvanas master kush and sweet seeds cream caramel auto....now i have used T% for veg but decided to try the LEDs and was NOT happy with it, it really keeps them short and squat, switched back to my 8 bulb T5....was really hoping to get my RDWC up and going but keep having issues, right now this is canna coco with advanced nutes

Looking great my friend I love master kush, never grown it just smoked it haha

Comment

I have one Master Kush seed out of 5 left. Will drop it in the dirt this Spring. The Indica lovers around here didn't think it lived up to the descriptions. It's just OK according to them. They prefer a heavier stone.

Nice looking start ups.

Comment

• growingforanxiety
        growingforanxiety commented
        Editing a comment
        i grew master kush in 2013 when i 1st started growing, i ran it in DWC, and was pretty happy with it, the nice thing about it is its not super potent, and i like that lol....anything to strong and my anxiety goes crazy....like my GG#4 lab tested at 33%, organic super coco, fed compost teas and light advanced nutes under a 600 watt HPS.....it was so damn strong, i smoked half a J, then stood in front of the toilet for 10 min cause i couldnt remember how to pee.....i dont really smoke it anymore and stopped growing GG#4

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes peeing is essential. Better lay off the GG. My wife, and her stoner friend like heavy Indica's where they can "re-discover the cerebral palsy effect". When I do indulge my preference is for a good sativa. I will wager you are a Jack Herer fan as well as Master Kush.
        Last edited by starramus; 12-08-2018, 07:48 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X