Bad seed?? Sohum grow WW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad seed?? Sohum grow WW

Alright guys, if you've been keeping up with the WW Auto Sohum Soil grow you know that I thought I had stunted her. Doing some work in the tent and i found a few odd things on the plant that are making me think that maybe it was just a bad seed.

One of her under branches has had the growth tip fall off dead.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181205_092526.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	272796

Looking at the rest of the branches and growth tips underneath, all of them are super flimsy like their going to fall off also.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181205_092533.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	272797Click image for larger version

Name:	20181205_092542.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	272798

Everything else on the plant looks great. Stems are nice and thick, color is awesome, leaves are healthy.

So what do you guys think? I kind of want to pull her and start another...

I've also emailed Nirvana to see if they have any ideas, will update when they respond.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to diss Nervana but I have had photo seeds come in an order of Autos twice now. But I have another question BT. It's about the sand for fungus gnats. I got the playground sand and put about a half an inch on top of the pots, and then I started thinking won't this hinder the soil drying out between waterings? So I Googled it which I probably should have done beforehand, and there is info there that says yes if it's fine sand such as what I put on them, it will keep moist soil moist for longer. I think what I need to do is get the sand off of them, and get a course or kind or just use neem oil or peroxide. That's said since I put the sand down I have seen nor hide nor hair of a fungus gnat.

Have you found this to be true?
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

• BurningTeddy
      BurningTeddy commented
      Editing a comment
      My pots dry out in 3-4 days after a gallon watering, so no I haven't really noticed a difference in that. Maybe they're talking plastic pots? The fabric ones breath from all sides so I dont see covering the top to be an issue.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X