why my seedling don't wanna groooow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why my seedling don't wanna groooow??

Help! This has never happened to me before, after like 5-6 grows, so I'm not sure what to do - I planted this guy at LEAST three weeks ago, and as you can see from the pics, the leafs are nice and green, maybe cupping down a LITTLE bit, and there are roots coming out of the plug, but the leaves have stayed EXACTLY the same size for at least the past week or so! I'm still giving it plain water; should I be nuting already? I usually wait until the next set of leaves comes in, but could that be the problem? Is the light too close? It's a 400w MH bulb that I've used for my last few grows, and it's ~16" from the plant; is that too close?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181204_203900.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	272638Click image for larger version

Name:	20181204_203915.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	272639

How are you watering? Much, often? Does it have drainage?
    it don't help to pull it in and out the soil like in the second picture that's for sur.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      And are y ph’ing your tap water to 6.5 and letting stand open to get to room temperature giving the clorine a chance to evaporate before watering?

A cup or two, twice a day, and there are drainage holes in the bottom of the cup - yeah, the coco mix drained off the top of the plug, so it wasn't even covered; that's the only reason I could lift it - I covered it up again!

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I would start with letting it dry out. It is to old to be that small, so I think you are overwatering. 1) Let it go a couple of days, your pot should be lite when you pick it up,
      Are you Ph'ing your water and what nutes do you have?

It's just plain water; I hadn't started nutes yet.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      What brand Do you have? And what extra like calmag.......

What brand of what, water? I've always just used tap water for the first 2 weeks or so; the coco mix was presoaked in CalMagic, but I've just been giving it plain water.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Brand of nutrient. At three weeks you should be feeding in Coco.

Oh - I use the GH trio plus Floralicious Plus and CaliMag.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok
      So my advice would be to let that mud dry out should take another day or two then start your plant on your
      Gh schedule at WEEK 1, as you probably know it is important to PH your water, I'd suggest 6.2ph.
      Then let that dry out for a day or two.
      next give plain PH'ED water with 1/2 dose of calmag.
      Make sure you get a little runoff each time you water.
      You should see Improvement by the end of your week two watering schedule.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to check, is this plant a Photoperiod or a Autoflower? These details are important.

It's feminized White Widow, non-autoflowering.

Comment

Hello Grower, Mr.furley is correct ! your plant is drowning, the second photo shows the plant is sitting in water without any chance of air circulation for the soil as well as the roots!, Do not water for 3 days and then water with a shot glass every other day you should be fine. good luck!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X