First taste of my first legal crop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First taste of my first legal crop

I just made up a batch of wax with live plant material from my first legal grow😎. Have yet to do the actual harvest, but I figured since I had a nice branch break I'd take adventage of a not so great situation. The strain is og cali kush x amnesia haze. The smell is earthy like you'd expect from a kush and fruity like the smell of fruit roll ups. Happy day everyone!

Good stuff. I seem to have branches break too
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Good thinking Sir. When life throws you a lemon, just squeeze it over ice and vodka, smile and say Cheers.

Comment

Happy day right back at ya. By looking at your stash, it looks like it will be too.

Comment

That wax is beautiful!! How did you make it? What equipment did you use? (I love making concentrates.)
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I started with a butane extraction then put it into my home made vac chamber. It's just a pump from ebay that I fitted with a preasure gauge and connected to a 6 litre stainless pot. I set the pot in an electric frying pan with a few inches of water and bring it to 120 degrees. I purge it for about 4 hrs and that is what I was left with

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Genius, pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X