My plant after a failed colloidal silver test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plant after a failed colloidal silver test

So I tried spraying a female plant with CS a few days before the flip and throughout a three week time frame. I sprayed in the morning and at night but unfortunately, my PPM was way too low. In that time, the test subject plant hasn't shown any sign of flowering as it still looks like it's in veg. Will I be able to make a stronger batch of CS and spray the same plant down or should I just throw the plant away and use another plant?

It should have started to flower unless there are light leaks or it's a Male. So I dont know. Check for light leaks and go from there.

Comment

I have not done this but, when you made the CS, did you use real silver coins or sandwich coins? IDK how the copper in newer coins would affect this, maybe the next batch (if you used sandwich coins), find older coins that are the real deal.
      From what I have read, maybe you are ahead of the plant, good luck! (I'll be reading)

Comment

• RFheavy
        RFheavy commented
        Editing a comment
        I used silver wire. 99.99%. I'm not exactly sure how far apart the wires must be from each other but I put them at roughly a quarter inch apart. I get my ionic silver up to 24 ppm and then I add grape seed extract to turn it into colloidal silver. Once that is mixed well, I notice my ppm dropping all the way down to seven. I read online that you can let the colloidal silver evaporate to raise the ppm. I currently have a batch just sitting on the counter in a cup. If I can apply heat to make the evaporation process faster, that would be great.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X