What not to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What not to do

I wish I known how Acapulco gold grew .had her growing nice, light right in the middle .buds growing in a circle . Then,about 3 wks to go,I had a hard time to keep buds up.i should have made a teepee . Theses dowels, are having a hard time holding buds up...but that's ok...you can say what is he doing. Lol

Now lean back... lean back.. 🎶 haha nice big fat colas you got there. That’s the best problem to have if you ask me

Comment

WHAT A HORRIBLE PROBLEM! Either get some plant Yo-Yos, or SEND the plants to ME!!! (lol a problem that I want!)
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I'm giving this problem an A+ it's in the same category as accidentally walking into a supermodel pillow fight.
        I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
        *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
        If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
        So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
        shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahaha yep same category 😂

The way I read this post, he can’t keep it up 🤪 a tomato cage would have done a world of good, hindsight is always 20/20 lol

Comment

• JerryMawuana
          JerryMawuana commented
          Editing a comment
          That's how I read it too haha.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          So a little blue pill is now needed,,,,

Heh, reminds me of my grow but more organized (I did almost zero training, it's a miracle nothing broke). I'll take any colas you don't want to deal with
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Ok guys. Lol thanks for the comments...nice to hear from growers ) by the way, nice poem......

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X