Flushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing

Hey everyone. I've run into an issue over the last few days. My buds have gotten way to heavy for the stalks to support them and the branches have started to buckle. I've staked them and started a flush 2 days ago. My question is what's the least amount of time recommend for the flush? I'm growing hydroponicly

Some don't flush at all! I'd recommend 7 to 14 days but sometimes you got to cut it short.
    BTW I don't grow hydro.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

How do you flush?

Comment

Hey Since it’s the final flush I wouldn’t hurry it. Last thing you want is fertilizer taste. I go a week plus and I flush every 10 days or so in 80 litre system.

Comment

SirSmksAlot If you were growing in soil, then you’d need a week+ to flush. However, since you mentioned that you’re growing in hydro, it's fine to flush 3 days before they come down.
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Your ppm meter should let you know when its just plain water,sometimes ive had to drain and fill again after 3 days to get plain water.I guess this depends on root size and how big the system is.

Comment

Ya my root systems are huge. They pretty much completely fill the 5 gallon pails. For some reason I never thought to use my ppm meter.

Comment

I agree with cannabliss 3 day final flush works for me, I will go longer if time permits. I flush 3 times a day for 3 days or more. Regular water Phed. Good luck.
                Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
                Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
                36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
                4 bulb T5's for Veg.
                2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
                IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
                3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X