Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Ph problems

Hello all,

i have my first grow going and I’m now about 65 days in. Good bit into flower. I’m growing Deisel auto’sfrom Barney’s, and all 3 have ph levels all over the place. 2 have run off PH of 7.2 the other one which is the biggest plant has run off at 5.8.

Watering schedule for past 3-4 weeks have been 1.5L of ph’d nutrients to 6.4/6.6 every other day when pot felt light and was dry an inch deep.

Growing in undrabded organic soil. Using bio bizz nutrients, grow, bloom, top max, heaven. I also added in some cal mag a week ago to try stop these deficiencies but now all my girls showing the spots in photos.

Iv been thinking about flushing them with plain PH’d water but any suggestions would be much appreciated?

sorry for the novel

I think your the second person today having trouble with biobizz. If in veg I would foliar spray calmag but in flower I don’t know. Water the low ph runoff with high ph and vice versa. Other than that and flushing not much to do IMo

Comment

I feel as if I am continuously seeing "help! pH problems" with bio bizz too 9fingerleafs
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Peebz can you take pictures of the whole plant in nature light?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks mr.furly and 9fingerleafs.

I’ll go for the flush tomorrow as suggested with offset PH.

Any recomendations for soil nutrients available in Uk next time round?

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Foxfarms and General Hydroponics are two of the cheapest and easiest ones to use if it's available in the UK.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve only used botanicare pure and I’m happy with it. Its easy only grow, bloom and calmag. I cannot seem to find that pure line lately so I’ve been thinking to change to dyna gro but idk

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X