spider mites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spider mites

What to do with these little annoying shits! First can you smoke the bud when its done, second is there anything to treat buds/leaves that won't affect the plant itself? Im almost at end of cycle and just noticed these things last night. ugh!!!

Smoke I’m if u got them, no I’m only kidding when harvesting give them a gentle bath those little shits will abandon ship and u will b bug free. With no harm to buds at all it’s the same as a outside grow gets bathed to remove bugs,unwanted pollen,dirt and bird shit.

Comment

Thanks man, gentle bath, with like dawn dish detergent? or is there a specialty soap I can order.

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        No soap, if anything lemon juice and baking soda, and yes the D soil does stop most soil breading insects but so does sand and is cheaper to! Imo

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Or water peroxide works too

ordered that long (D,word dust) to put on soil. read that also helps out...

Comment

No soap.... bad taste

Comment

In flowering. You should just wait till harvest and wash like potted says. All treatments for pest are for vegetative stage only. I’ve had great success with alcohol and water 1:1 sprayed over and under the leaves twice a day

Comment

thanks, much appreciate the help

Comment

This worked for me a couple years ago. Probably cheaper by the gallon. https://www.amazon.com/NPK-Industrie...ds=mighty+wash

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X