Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nutrients plus

hi great people
    iam going to try my first grow in about 3 months iam in Ontario and i cant do nothing until the month of April but iam ready i got seeds already learning how to start
    and so on
    I need your help from those that know or already used these nutrients for growing with soil outdoors.(looking for knowledge and results)
    so here I GO.
    the nutrients that iam thinking on buying Are

1- Connoiseur Grow pH Perfect A+B
    Connoisseur Bloom pH Perfect A+B
    BLACK FLOWER FAT BUD 2.0 15 ML

2- Organic Iguana Juice Bloom - 1L
    Organic Iguana Juice Grow 1L
    B-52 B Vitamin Supplement

3- Sensi Grow pH Perfect A+B
    Sensi Bloom pH Perfect A+B
    Big Bud Liquid

4- pH Perfect Micro
    pH Perfect Grow
    pH Perfect Bloom
    Bud Candy
    ABOVE is the list please help with your knowledge and opinion on these products and what i should buy and what i should remove from the list above
    need and dont need
    thanks for your help

wow nobody uses these nutrients ?

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep it simple, fox farm nutrient trio at half strength, cal-mag and ph your water.

I use Botanicare pure line. Don’t worry too much about nutrients. Start with a two part (grow and bloom) and calmag. Your first grow is about learning from the plant itself. How it grows, behaves, and such, watering practices and an overal understanding of the cycles. Good luck my friend

Comment

Can I just recommend. If you already got soil and seeds you could use these 3 months to germinate and grow one plant just to learn. Don’t feed anything just water at right ph and place under a house bulb or next to a window. Just to get some practice first. Outdoor plants take many months to grow and flower

Comment

I have used both Advanced Nutrients products, currently using the Sensi Bloom A/B, this is my first grow in water so not much to compare. i can say that I started out with the PH Perfect GMB but used HydroGuard and was amazed at leaf color and roots (My journal shows). My issues were temp and lights but the nutrients did as was expected.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I depends on weather u want to grow organic or not, some of the products listed are organic and som are not, your best bet is to get your feet wet first and keep it simple
          before going to advanced nutes lmo

Comment

thank you all
            you guys made my day
            first outdoor groing
            i dont like to do thinks the easy way i like to go the hard way (and best) this is how i learn best
            so i understand organic is best ?
            so i fallow
            a bit of imput always help
            thanks for the help
            peace..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X