How's my LST look? Ready to flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's my LST look? Ready to flower?

Hi all...on this grow I wanted to try more LST and defoliating or lollipop ping than I have in previous grow's and I'm looking for opinions. I was getting a lot of airy bud before so I wanted to try this for denser buds, more colas, and bigger yields of course. I just trimmed them and watered last night. Any thoughts on how they look? Should I flip to flower soon or let them go a bit?

The specs: I have 6 plants in a 4x4 under four MarsHydro 300s and one ViparSpectra 450w. All are in 3 gallon fabric pots in Nectar #4 soil with perlite. They're getting Botanicare Grow and Cal-Mag tight now...

pics below...sorry
    Last edited by rydin4life; 11-27-2018, 07:07 PM.

Forgot the pictures my friend

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess weed can do that to you.....

Comment

They look excelent. I would let them go a week more tops. Very good training, keep in mind for next rounds to leave a budsite or two right in the center of the plant

Comment

Are those the white Mars hydro 300’s? The old school ones? I have the same ones, only I keep mine much closer to the canopy than you do.
        How high up are those lights?
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks 9fingerleafs !

Toker1 yes, the regular white ines. They're about 18" right now.

Comment

I have mine 6” away from my canopy.
            You can inch the mh300s down slowly over time and see what the plant’s reaction is like in the new light intensity. Just make sure to inch it down slowly over a week or two time period so you can monitor the progress as you go.
            This could be the reason for the airy buds in the last grow.
            Last edited by Toker1; 11-27-2018, 10:00 PM.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I love the training here... my mistake this first time was seeing photos of these giant Sativas and wild giant outdoor grows and thinking....ok, they get big. I will not make that mistake again. The lights were pinned against an 8.5’ ceiling and some were 3” from the leds. I m amazed they did not curl or burn. Who knew there was a web site to show you how to do this?

Comment

Toker1 To keep thought about replacing those Mars Hydro lights with other's like 3 more ViparSpectra 450s and just running four of those but I like having four lights in a square and one in the middle. I guess those lights are just fine as long as they're not too far away..your thoughts?

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have never used the viaspeatra brands before, so I can not comment on them. Yes, the lights need to be at an optimal distance. Too far or too close can both cause issues.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X