cal-mag foilar spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! cal-mag foilar spray

Hey fellow growers, does anyone know how to mix cal-mag (general hydroponics) into a foliar spray to spray one plant? And what is the best way to apply it? Like should I spray the whole plant or just the leaves with the worst deficiency? Should I wait until lights are off at the end of the day or should I spray before lights come on? Any info will help, I heard you can really screw this up if not done properly so any info will be appreciated. Again this is to be a quick fix for a deficiency.

various answers to your question. https://www.rollitup.org/t/can-you-f...al-mag.626838/ Personally I'd just do a drench, but that is a shot in the dark.

Comment

• TheGoodFarmer
      TheGoodFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the link ill be sure to check it out

I use calmag as a foliar spray sometimes when needed. I mix at 4x dose meaning 5ml/L and spray two or three times a day all over the leaves. Under and above. Don’t try to leave big drops on the leaves. A little mist goes a long way

Comment

• TheGoodFarmer
      TheGoodFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I do it multiple times a day does that mean I can do it when the grow lights are on? (2x 150w HPS).

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes but be careful not to burn the plants. If your temps are too high or your light too close it could cause more damage than good. Maybe try spraying in a small section the first day. It nothing gets burn then carry on. If it does then you’ll need to raise your light a bit until the plants get better.

• TheGoodFarmer
      TheGoodFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, thanks for the heads up about the lights. I did a small section yesterday and no burn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X