Serious LST, and pinching and defoliating and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious LST, and pinching and defoliating and

Hey gwe. I need to know if it's okay for me to go ahead and move for photos into the 12 12 room immediately after doing some serious LST and defoliating to let light into the through the canopy of these for plants. Should I leave them go in veg to adjust to this and then put them in 12:12 or is it okay to put them in 12 12 now?
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

I personally have a three day rule for changing anything. If I defoil, transplant, top, I wait till I see new growth happening usually just a couple days.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Then I'll wait until Friday to move them. Thank you!

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley, I have a question about the feed feed water method that you said you use. So I'm to feed with mega crop for two waterings and on a third watering just plain water. Does that change if the plant is working its way towards being ready for Harvest? I have quite a number of plants up there in varying stages and some are autos and some are photos. This is becoming massively confusing to keep track of specially not knowing what I'm doing in the first place. This plant that I have that will probably be harvested in the next month, is an auto and it's already a hundred and five days old. She has pretty good colas on her but I'm not seeing any trichomes. A while back she got really pale and I realize that that when to have depleted kind soil, so I have been feeding her Mega charge at a quarter teaspoon per gallon at every watering, sometimes adding recharge. Am I doing that all wrong?

I agree with Mr.furley, let them recover a bit before taking the next step.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Also concur with the furley lol. When you damage or defoliate the plant in any means it slows down growth. Give her a couple of days to bounce back and she'll be even better to you.
      Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

There are some tutorials on here that recommend a defoliation when you flip your plant as well as at a 3 week interval after that....https://www.growweedeasy.com/schwazzing-cannabis....I always defol and then flip straight away. Hassn`t always work to be honest but that`s mainly due to my mistakes I feel. On the whole it works fine

Comment

Well it wasn't exactly just defoliation that I've done with these four. I've been pinching out the little tips in between the two branching leaves so it will make two more colas and I did quite a bit of that as well on these so I'm going to flip them in a week or so and yes I have read the tutorial on the defoliation and I've been following it fairly closely on one of my others that is in the 12 12 room now.
          The earth does not belong to us.
          We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
          Photos in Coast of Maine
          Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
          PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
          3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
          Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
          12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
          (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
          House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
          8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
          9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X