duffman7777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duffman7777

the basement is in a old farm house and the room down in the basement has been damp for years and years the basement is musky the room im gonna try to grow in is about 10 ft by 7 ft is it possible to have a good grow down there and what is it best to clean with

I would clean with bleach and cleaning vinegar that wil help rid mold and mold spores. Next I would get a dehumidifier and keep the room dry ( damp rooms in veg is okay but in flower it will incourage mold and bud rot. And it sounds like great space ive seen people accomplish great results with stealth boxes like Agentbuckwold3, but more space=larger plants=larger yields typically. Subbed in for this one, good luck and happy growing!
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

thank you very much im still probably 2 weeks from start I plan on cleaning cleaning and cleaning the room I guess with bleaching the room I should rinse with the vinegar or vine in the bleach then rinse ?

Comment

I use cleaning vinegar for overly wet areas and mold prone spaces or mildew. It eradicates the bastards! And then bleach for extra sanitation and clealiness after the vinegar water 50/50 solution has been dried from the cleaning process.
        Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

thanx been cleaning

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X