Calling all y'all in medical states!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all y'all in medical states!

Oklahoma recently went medical,, my question is, how much do you pay for an oz. in your state? Recreational feel free to comment!
    And here is what inspires this post,, it has been in the "news" that prices for an oz will be $350.00! Now I know folks here are going to CO, they tell me they are paying much less than that (I have not been there), like as low as $80 per oz.! $350 I will not pay for an oz. (unless 1 hit lays me out!), which with my intake would be $1400 per month! At least the law provides I can grow my own, which I have done and doing now.
    Also my friend tells me his friend tells him what they got from the dispensary is bunk! But, I myself dont know of one that has bud as yet (projected for some to have bud for Christmas, and more in January), maybe they bought a mature plant (in flower stage, likely not ready to harvest) and went home, killed it, fast dried it, and burned it immediately, IDK.

$200+ oz, $10 gram through a provider, I self provide $25 oz , $.85 gram. For flower.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

In jersey 2-3 hundred per zip depends on the store.

Comment

In NM the price ranges from 6$-12$/ gram, with 8$/g average so always under 300$ an oz
        Grow and good luck
        Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Arizona 200 250 depending on strain. Smoking my own for 100 bucks a month in growing costs
          640 watt hlg quantum board
          320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
          300 watt mars hydro sp3000
          150 watt hlg quantum board
          100 watt spider farmer led x2
          organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
          Water only i don't check ph
          6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            How many plants do/can you have? I certainly want to grow my entire supply! How much do you get per month/harvest,, I burn about 2 oz a month.

Hey guys, here in New York they have WHAT they call medicinal marijuana, it’s a joke, we have to go to a dispensary that only carries oil, either a vape pen which lasts maybe 5 days! Or you can buy the oil for under your tounge! $90 for vape pen! Or $125 for oil! So I’m looking at $540 a month, unfortunately we’re limited in how much we can get in 30 days! It is a HUGE joke and a slap in face for people who really need it. I am disabled and it is the only way I get a few good hours a day with some relief from pain!

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            After we voted it in they tried to change our new law to read the way yours does, I am glad that did not stand! I too am disabled, and nothing else helps!

I also forgot, I pay $240 an oz and 9 out of 10 times it’s top shelf!

Comment

Dirty south: $250/oz; TX: 400/oz
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

This tells me the price will drop from the predicted $350 to not much less per oz,, cept I do think the market will crash in the first 6 months, many (70% or more) will go under to make room for those with deep enuf pockets to maintain their business until it stabilizes..
              Thanx for your comments
              On a side note the mexican here is now almost seedless, and thats running $80 per oz

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X