Constant state of revegging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant state of revegging

2 plants same age pineapple express autos , decided to top 1 that was growing very fast , probably 3 times the size of its sister after a couple weeks,
    problem is the one that i topped is in a constant state of revegging decided to switch to 12 on 12 off just in case it wasn't an auto but no luck !
    can anyone HELP ???

Yeah its a trip I've been growing for several years now and I did have 1 plant of Northern lights do a little revegging on me but nothing like this just like this one it was strictly accidental

Comment

It could be that the one flowering good is an auto, the other a photo like you say, and you just have some light leaks somewhere? Even the little indicator lights on things like dehumidifiers and such, will cause problems, to. Is that a TV next to them?
      Also, double check you timers, sometimes a button gets pushed on accident, and the darn things will be popping the lights on in the middle of the night or something, and messing up the light cycle.
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Good theory. One auto one photo and light leaks

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Timers is a great one.... While I happened in the room at lights out...there was NO LIGHTS OUT on the 3 LED's. Freaking timer, 4 -5 weeks old went bad after the change to 12 / 12 . SO LUCKY this happened the first day of flower and I was there to actually catch it, change timers and move along.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X