Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sohum Soil

Hey all!

So I'm really liking the water only method of Kind Soil but the shipping charges and the inability to store it for long durations makes it pretty expensive when I'm starting an autoflower plant every 3-4 weeks. I've found Sohum Soil and its less than half the price per plant compared to Kind Soil and can be stored for up to a year so I can order bulk quantities.

Have any of you used this soil? Pics or suggestions?

If I dont get much feedback I might just do a side by side here soon and see. I've ordered a bag already, should be here next Friday.

Roots Organics.

Comment

• BurningTeddy
      BurningTeddy commented
      Editing a comment
      This was supposed to help how? I'm using Roots Organic on top of kind soil right now.

I'd never heard of Sohum, so I looked it up. Sounds like pretty good stuff. I did a side by side with super soil. My preferred brand kicked its ass. I know a lot of people swear by it, so maybe I did something wrong. At any rate I don't need it.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Where did you find Sohum soil? I'm currently using Kindsoil under pro mix bx, and am having issues with it, not just the cost and shipping, but its nutrients actually holding up for photos or just slow plants.

• BurningTeddy
      BurningTeddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Walmart website. $40 for 1.5 cubic feet and free shipping. Not sure it will hold up for long photos or late bloomers though.

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      If it struggled to hold to hold up for photos maybe start in. With mega crop?

I just googled it to see what it was. Never used it. I use batch 64 Moonshine, A grow shop in Omaha used to carry it but now I gotta drive to Colorado to get it. But I'm always up for a road trip and five bags fit in the trunk just fine. And I feel it's worth the trip. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1422.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	267114Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1424.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	267113

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      nice list of ingredients..how much was it? also you gotta be able to trust the company because it dont say how much of what is added.. its always best to mix/make your own especially if you plan on buying in bulk or need alot.. you can get everything and then mix batches as needed..

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I trust em. been using for years and never seen a bug. And I have no complaints, great results from seedling to flower harvest. I also subscribe to the KISS school of growing.
      The cost is about $20.00 a bag. And I bet they know how to mix/make this stuff a lot better than you or I ever could. I'm guessing they use that process called research.
      Last edited by PRIMO; 11-13-2018, 05:04 PM.

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah if you been using and like what you get then its no point in changing it..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X