Doobiebird Daydream harvest status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doobiebird Daydream harvest status

Hello there, so i dont know if anyone remembers a while back i pósted was having problems with my seedlings, but thanks to the users here was able to find a solution. Anywho Heres a doobiebird Daydream that's got like 3 months now and looks like Is close to harvest, i give Her a Little nitrgoen and a a fat tablespoon of honey with her water. The Honey definetly helped her crystals but could be more. It Is very hot where I'm at so i believe the sun has reduced her crystals, the parts that's reciever indirect sun have been More crystally then the other parts. Anywho i can't buy your foxfarm or what have you here .only general nutrients.
    if there Is anything nute wise yall recmommend i have another one just entering flowering now, this plant to me looks like a week More and I'm harvesting what do yall think harvest ready?
    Last edited by Antonio92; 11-10-2018, 09:00 AM.

Hey Antonio,
    Congradulations, and your getting there, got a while to go from what I can see, just looking at the pistils. Looks like most have not turned color and withered yet. The best way to tell, though, is to look at the Trichomes, with some thing like a jewlers loupe.

Click the three lines up towards the top of this page, on the left hand side, then one of the options say's " When to Harvest" that will give you the best discription that I know of, on when to harvest.

Ya, that heat will degrade some of your THC, you can still get some good weed when it's hot out, but it's not ideal. My spring crop was like that this year, still wasn't bad, though. If it's real hot, try and get he a little bit of shade, a light breeze helps to.

I use molasses, and it does a lot, especially adding size to the buds, I think honey does similar things, but I don't know which is better, molasses is usually cheaper. I used lots of earth worm castings, and a little bit of bat guano on my last grow, and they did really well. No matter where you are, you can pretty much always make your own earth worm castings. Just get some type of box, with plenty of air flow, like a plastic tote with holes drilled everywhere. Worms will eat your kithcen leftovers, like egg shells, coffee grounds, fruit and vegetable scraps, and turn them into excellent food for your plants, about the best food, in my opinion. do an internet search for " Uncle Jims Worm Farm" he has some good info on his site about how to do it, takes a few months, so something good to start for future grows.

Happy growing!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Ya can't get molasses where I'm at, but Wanna try some any Honey that Is sweeter then regular honey. Ya been wanting to do my own fertilizar Next year i think i Will be able to.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X