Harvest Amount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Amount

So i am going to upload pictures soon but i was wondering is 100 grams dry per plant a good haul for a first time grower my grow has been finished for a bit now i have them in jars been curing for about 4 days but was not sure if it was a good amount to receive off of my plants.

Used a 600 watt Led light and the strains we're Jack Herer and Super Lemon Haze.

Pictures i am satisfied for my first grow and the amount i received

Comment

THAT'S A SUPER JOB Shankemdirty . You should be proud of yourself. 96grams a plant is about the standard for a season grower under 600w.

Can I ask what size space and how many plants
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That's about what I got first grow with bubbas Gift with one plant.

after that I taught myself how to tip and bend (mostly from reading the info on this site) etc to make the most of my space. My last proper crop I got about 350 grams off 2 plants.. excluding popcorn buds.

Remember quality and always better than quantity

Current grow

4x bubbas gift
        4gal fabric pots..
        coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
        600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

• RobM
          RobM commented
          Editing a comment
          I grow with coco and under 600w hps.

The first 10 days of flowering i was using a 300 watt light but i upgraded when i seen it did not look up to par then i upgraded my tent the two plants we're crowded in a 32''X32''X63''Grow tent had to super crop mid way i was surprised my light did not burn the plants cause i was so restricted on height and way under the recommendations they we're basically 9 inches away and squashed against the wall of the tent.

By the time i got the tent flowering was about 75% done but i upgraded them to a 48"x48"x80" grow tent. I only grew 2 so i got 200.8 Grams Dry they are feminized seeds Jack Herer had a harder time growing compared to the super lemon haze.

5 Gallon Smart Pots

Promix Hp Soil

General Hydroponics Floragro, Florabloom & Floramicro Trio

Used Tap water with the correct ph
        Last edited by Shankemdirty; 11-09-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Very good job in my book. Your next grow will be a lot more fun and a lot less hassle, remember to train them Young and flip your lights to flowering when your plants are 1/2 to 1/3 to finished height.

very good first grow. you will just keep getting better

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X