No announcement yet.

Ordering Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take large solo cups (color of your choice) cut the bottom off and place over your plant and twist into the soil 3/4's the way down. when you water you water the cup only. when the plant reaches about 5 to 6 " you can twist the cup off and start watering in a circle to draw the roots out. When you water in a pot as this, the soil draws (leaches) the water from the plant due to its size. Always check the moisture in the soil before watering ! it's a plant saver! Good Luck!

Comment

• RobX117
      RobX117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah this is what i have been doing just doing the old finger test or lifting them up, yeah i'm not going to start them in one pot though from start to finish anymore after this one for sure. if they don't pick up ill try this method and see if it helps,
      Thanks

I've only ordered from seedsman, twice, though I never grown any so can't speak on the quality of the products,. However, the seeds I received looks prestine. Also their promotional deals are usually unbeatable with lots of freebies if you combine with bitcoins, first order and holiday promos. Last order I got more free seeds than I originally ordered.

Now to the sad part. I'm not sure if I've had the worst of luck or whatnot, but the costumer support has been atrocious, lots of hassle and unanswered support tickets.

For now I'm stacked on seeds and looking forward to my first grow. Wherever you choose to order from I wish you good luck!

Comment

• RobX117
      RobX117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp Sol Seeds is also good a little higher on pricing though but i have seen great things with them also

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I placed an order with N420G Friday, the seed was in my box yesterday, not bad.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Just received my first purchase ever (old timer) from seedsman. Very satisfied with condition of seeds ! I ordered on Black Friday and received today! Order was complete with 16 BLK FRI freebies. I will start 3 the new yr. Gorilla Glue Auto from 420 fast bud. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! LOL "Grown like a Tomato".

Just checking to see about where folks are at w/ seed ordering, preferred sellers, etc. Here's my experience so far, input appreciated:

Tried to order via Seedsman using a Mastercard- the only credit card they accept currently. Multiple attempts all say transaction declined. Spoke with card company who say I have no international blocks and they have received zero attempted transactions related to this attempt.

Tried to order via MSNL and the story follows the exact same storyline as above- decline, speak to card company who has no record of attempted transaction.

Been looking at N420G but there is really few options of what I am most looking for: autoflower fem and a 1:1 cbd/thc fem photo and a 18-20% thc fem photo.

Thanks for any input, troubleshooting, other thoughts, etc.

Comment

• KenneyHo
      KenneyHo commented
      Editing a comment
      International orders, hard to beat Nirvana.

N420G is getting good reviews for domestic US. I ordered some Blue Widow from them.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      I had some issues with my order at seedsman trying to pay also and they stated such and to try again. It finally went through and order placed! They were delivered . Very happy with seeds so far.

Ordered via Nirvana right after posting- simple and easy- though pricey. Great site, still awaiting delivery. Good to hear the positive recommendation.

Comment

What's up everyone!!.
      Nirvana is an absolute beast for seeds i placed a rather large order with them and it came in two weeks after that.. New 420 Guy is also awesome but i just didn't have much luck getting them to take off
      I've had a hard time being successful with Auto Strains i had 4 plants that never really developed a root system. im working on that with different starting methods. and starting them in a larger container than the tiny ones i was using too start them so im hoping that changes things. The Clones i started are doing great tho

Comment

i just ordered seeds from attitude seeds I've yet to have a problem with them they carry just about every strain you can think of
        i ordered 6 strains and received 13 free seeds all fem
        4'x 6' x 8' room
        2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
        sunshine mix #4
        mega crop nutes
        current grow
        cd-1
        jack herer
        afghan kush
        green doctor

Comment

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          i did not i was thinking to veg indoor then put it outside to flower no training see how big it will get

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I spoke with seedsman...who contacted the breeder. They said anything over 12 hours of daylight with grow stretchy. This grows extremely fast in veg. I guess due to its hemp genetics.

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1, ive been using seeds from MMG for a while now very good genetics
          if you want info go directly to their website https://mmgenetics.eu/en/homepage/
          lots of info!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X