No announcement yet.

Seedsman-correct US address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ve all done an excellent job of convincing me! I’ll do it.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I will second that, if they do not say feminized, they are regular seed! The price shows it as well, the fems are more money ($6)

Oh, dear... I’m not sure now what I ordered 😬☹️🤔

Comment

I don’t think that they were “feminized”...

Comment

This is what I ordered... should I contact them and request that they send “feminized?”

Comment

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah if it doesn't say feminized on your receipt then they're not. Idk. You might email him and see if theyve sent yet. You'll have to pay more tho cause as far as i know the fem autos are the most expensive. So if it works, be prepared to pay a little extra. Good luck and remember CatMomma big deep tokes 😉

• hycheese
          hycheese commented
          Editing a comment
          As a rule of thumb if they were $3 seed then they were regular if they were $6 seeds then they were feminized. I made that mistake on my first order and luckily they all turned out girly.

Thank you!! I’ll try to find out what the heck I ordered!!🤪

Comment

Those will be regular seed, plant them and sort out any male,, unless you want seed,,
          I almost made that same mistake, my order went in yesterday. The snowryder went on sale ($2) and I did get a few of those. I will soon see how well these do!
          There is one thing I did not like, they sent an email with both my user name and password in plain text, not cool!

Comment

Rwise, I just took a look at my email from them and you’re right... they didn’t encrypt the username and password... that’s kind of strange. Is it advisable to change the password?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X