V.I.P. Northern Delights Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V.I.P. Northern Delights Autoflower

Hey everyone, It’s time to take another run at Autos. I have only grown Autos once before and it wasn’t a very successful grow. Thanks to a buddy here I’ve got some seeds and the motivation to try again. I just put the seeds in a wet paper towel about ten min ago. If all 4 seeds become healthy seedlings I may do a side by side test for HPS/LED. These will be grown in a diy hydroponic system I made. I will start all in LED tent (viparspectra v450 & v600 in 4x4’) if two are much stronger then the others I will only do the 2 under HPS for flower. I’m happy to be back here posting, busy life gets in the way of hobbies sometimes! If anyone has tips, suggestions or questions feel free to chime in. I’m no pro so I’ll take all the help I can get.
    D.A.A.S.69 Qwertywill alltatup oldjarhead100 Mr.furley
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

BlueBudz Man, I'm glad your back,I knew you were getting busy, from the last time I talked to you.
    GoodLuck with your seeds, no doubt in my mind, your gonna do a great job.
    kidane just got back on here, great to have y'all back.
    Cant wait to follow both of yalls grows !
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the warm welcome back brother. I honestly feel like something is missing when I don’t have time to spend here! I have completed a few very successful grows since I’ve been gone so that’s good. Now I ready to take another go at Autoflowers!
      Last edited by BlueBudz; 11-06-2018, 08:58 AM.

VIP SEEDS - NORTHERN DELIGHTS AUTO: A GREAT STRAIN FOR YOUR DAY-TO-DAY NEEDS.

Northern Delights Auto by VIP Seeds is the genetic result of mixing the ever popular Northern Lights #5 with Haze. This has created an autoflowering plant that takes the best from both, with mellow long lasting effects, quick growing times and generous yields. It brings something to the table that will suit everyone, irrespective of smoking experience or growing skills.

Northern Delights Auto is well known for its unique and sought after flavor. It combines a nice mix of incense and fruity haze, followed by undertones of sandalwood. It will induce a mellow but long lasting cerebral buzz as well as a slight body effect. This makes it an ideal choice for those looking for a great everyday smoke that they can have on the go; something to take the edge off the day without stopping you from functioning. The slight body effects are excellent for the treatment of inflammation, arthritis and minor pain relief without disrupting your daily routine.

The plant itself grows fairly short and compact due to its indica dominance. It will produce and abundance of thick and fluffy buds that will produce a bountiful yield. Northern Delights Auto is easy to grow and can thrive indoors as well as outdoors (in warmer climates). The relatively small size and low levels of odor will be quite appealing to the guerrilla cultivator looking for a discreet plant. The fast turn around and high yields also make it a viable choice for commercial growers – flowering times are roughly 65 days for indoor cultivation. There is something to suit everyone with this strain.

Northern Delights Auto by VIP Seeds is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse cultivation. For your time and effort you can expect an indoor yield of roughly 650g/m2 or 450-600 per plant when grown outdoors.
    This is a great all-rounder that will suit the everyday needs of most smokers and acts as a good starting point for those new to the delights of weed.
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH

Comment

Subscribed, Hope they all grow well, I would really like to watch a HPS/LED side by side. Best of luck with your auto grow.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Hey BlueBudz , Welcome back to the best hobby we all love. You're going to do great this time with your autos, look forward to your updates.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Hey BlueBudz - good to see you back. Love the name cuz I got some blue buds happening now.
          ​​​​​​​Good luck with your grow.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey thanks guys! So nice to do it legally!
            Setup
            4’x4’x6.6’
            600W MH

Comment

Hey Budz, good to "see" you again. I've never grown autos, so I'll leave it to DAAS to tell you what you may need.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Following this also, really interested in trying "auto flower". At the least, feminized.
                Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                A tale of two seeds
                Batter Up Sour Deisel
                Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Three of four seeds produced after about 8 days so these are five days old. Just put them in their res under 600W metal halide today.
                  Setup
                  4’x4’x6.6’
                  600W MH

Comment

Good afternoon BlueBudz, Is this going to be a journal? Don't know nothing about Hydroponics.
                    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
                    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
                    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
                    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
                    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
                    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
                    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• BlueBudz
                      BlueBudz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well I will be updating, not sure it will be much of a journal lol

• uncledoug
                      uncledoug commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool.Ill be watching.

Quick pic update
                    Attached Files
                    Setup
                    4’x4’x6.6’
                    600W MH

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BlueBudz, I don't know nothing about hydro, but they look to me like they fixing to take off, like they supposed to.,any day now..
                      GoodLuck with them, BBz.

Topped up the clay stones now that they are established, finally have my humidity closer to where I want it too. Just did a res change and a slight nutrient level increase.
                    Setup
                    4’x4’x6.6’
                    600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
                      BlueBudz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also I moved the light down to about 25”, not sure if that’s a bit close but I’ll keep a close eye on them.

They really grew in the last couple days. Just did a res change and moved up to about 3/4 of full dose of nutrients. Adjusted light up a bit as they are a lil stressed but this is also due to me having a hard time regulating my environment. The outside temp and humidity swings have been extreme -13°c - +14°c in a couple days here making my indoor environment hard to manage. I had misted the tent a few days ago with a bottle to increase humidity and accidentally wet a couple leaves on the back two plants causing some leaf damage. I think they are doing well considering, might top them in a few days.. opinions?
                    Setup
                    4’x4’x6.6’
                    600W MH

Comment

I pinched the tops of them yesterday and it looks like it made them grow!
                      Setup
                      4’x4’x6.6’
                      600W MH

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X