Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Grower Here, anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Grower Here, anyone else?

Hey there, first time grow here. I just recently got my medical marijuana license back in September, was actually one of the first 1000 to get the license here in Oklahoma. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. These are grown indoors under roughly 450 actual watts of a Vipraspectra led light. I've already messed up a number of times, but I've been learning the hard way, lol.

Very very nice. Great color. Know what strain is it? Btw welcome

Comment

Nice looking plant - great color.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Welcome, Beautiful, healthy girls.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Welcome from another Okie, not my first time to grow, it is always fun! I was just behind you in the first 3000,,,
          You ready for the coming price crash?

Comment

• Temooral
            Temooral commented
            Editing a comment
            What part of the state? I'm about 45 minutes north of Tulsa. Yep, I submitted my application the day we were able to. I was surprised I had my license by the next Friday, figured it would have taken a bit longer than that.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be 45 minutes south and a tad west of you
            I went over to THC and sat there until I got in without an appointment, took 3 days! Now way more Drs are on board, even heard of some free clinics! It did not take but 3 days to have it in my hand, it has been fast for most, a few have had issues with pic, etc..
            My girls are outside and not in pots, and with tulsa going to 17* I will be 12, heater held last night,,,
            You going to grow outdoor?

Welcome Temooral, and yay for OK. I sure hope my state follows suit soon...

Read as much as you can over here to learn the art of the grow: https://www.growweedeasy.com

And of course, ask your questions over here!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey thanks y'all! Nah, these plants are unknown genetics. Waiting to get a few practice grows under my belt before I spend the $100 or so on quality genetics. Lol, I'm only showing my three best looking plants. I didn't mention the 2 I killed, the one that's alive but I nute burned it real bad. These look okay, but I could have greatly increased my yield had I not messed up. That's okay though, growing is quite fun! I've been researching cannabis cultivation like everyday, watching YouTube videos etc. Though, some things you just have to learn by doing it, mess up and learn from it. Right now, I'm trying to get a perpetual rotating SOG grow going.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              To me there is nothing more fun to watch than Vader og doing his thing. Check it out on YouTube. Lots to learn from. He is a breeder and own ocean grown seeds

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              You're absolutely right, Temooral: each grow has taught me so much.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I have planted many sack seed over the years, and IMHO is a great way to learn,, that said I am getting my first bought seed from new420guy, and doing autofems for the short season.
              Good luck and enjoy learning to grow your own meds!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X