I need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need opinions

Okay so i purchased a new grow tent 2x2x3 and im planning to grow 1-2 Blue Widows which are 60/40 sat/ind and said to reach heights of 100-120 cm. Ill be using a 600w led. If i top and lst would i be able to fit them vertically?
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Please? Help?

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

Did you check out Nebula's newsletter this past weekend? She shows how she grew a pound in one grow in a tent size quite similar to yours.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, two small plants yes...but two large plants no.
        Lol. The infamous par watt value. Sort of, but not really. The par watt measurement is the number of diodes x how many watts the chips are rated at. You need to look at the actual draw the lights pulls from the wall. Typically this is less than half of the par value.

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn lights are complicated. Lol well it did say something about "power parameter: 100w"?? Did i just down grade from my 150w hps?

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like it. Can you use both together in the same space?

Well can you fit a 2x4x5? And are we talking autos or photos

Comment

I love my 2x4x7 tent i can grow a tree of a single plant or for a little more work i can do several smaller bush girls and still reap about the same benefit, larger plant equates more time and smaller but more plant equate more work imo. I hope this helps, with the 600w led youll need more height than normal so thats why i say 2x4x7. Good luck and happy Growing J!
        Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SS. So do you know anything about led?

• SinsemillaScientist
          SinsemillaScientist commented
          Editing a comment
          I dabble, im no LED pro but for the price viparspectra seems to be the most logical but i use a 150 actual watt UFO Led for my veg tent and its 2.5x2.5x5. Theres a lot of options on amazon i wpuld just do a lot of comparisons and see what fits your budget/needs.

I started off with the same size tent and realized after the first grow that it was too small. After you successfully harvest your first grow of 1 or 2 plants, you'll want a bigger tent.
        I said this before. It is not economically feasible to only grow 1 or 2 plants. You will realize that when you get your light bill.

Comment

Cool thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered another 2x2x4 so i should have a little better head room. And Redwasp they are photo

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
          3 Gal Smart Pots
          FoxFarm Trio
          +Open Sesame
          +Cha-Chang
          +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
          FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

• Juicyj89
            Juicyj89 commented
            Editing a comment
            😂😂lmao Canuck147 that's too funny

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Canuck147 actually I was hoping you had a link to a 1lb yeild inside a smaller space than what I just read. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Let’s blaze one right now and all have a good laugh about this. 🤣

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Nebulas tent was a little taller than four feet. Also Lec aint Led. If you figure out how to grow more than a lb. in less than a 2x4 foot space let us know.

That light should be fine for the tent. Is it a downgrade? I know nothing about your light. Some are called 600 watt equivalent and are 120 watts. Some are 450 watt and pull 212 watts like mine. Some are true 600 watts but you would know it because it cost you 1000 dollars.

Tent size with photos you need to flip those suckers to 12/12 fast at 4 foot. Can it be done yes it can. If you are real good or real lucky you could get 200 to 250 grams in that. But I'm just guessing off hand maybe 40 or so. So not sure what your looking for but yes it can be done and by a few can be done well.

Oh to those arguing in open. If you want to argue do it with me in private. You ain't gonna hurt me and use all the big words you want I dont carry a dictionary.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X