Girl trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl trouble

I’m growing 2 Og Kush autos from seed supreme, started about 2 months ago one of them is doing fine but the other is being a real pain, bouth have had the same everything since seed check out these picks and see what u think all responses will b met with much anticipation.https://imgur.com/a/Pwx4Z2F

Potted man those are some big ole fat buds.
    When I was using nutrients, I've had the same happen, same everything for both my plants, but one liked the nutrients ,an the other auto didn't ?
    I know that don't help you , but that's what I contributed it to, with my plants,
    maybe someone else knows for sure, cause I wish i knew too.
    Later
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

They in the same pot or separate? I'm not sure if either way is better. Light and fresh air

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Separate 3 gal. Smart pots with fox farm ocean forest soil amended with perlite,peat and core under 600 watt hps with two led helpers. One tower fan and two six” clipons.??? What do u mean light and fresh air?
        Last edited by Potted; 11-03-2018, 01:23 PM.

Potted, that happened to me on my first grow: two Chem Dawg fem. seeds, one turned into a monster, and the other was a tiny little runt. I think of it like siblings; one can be really strong, and the other weak...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Had the same thing happen with my two LSD-25 autos past spring,one got me 3+ oz and the other was just 12cm tall and grew 5 tiny buds...Same soil same nutes same light same everything...Cmon even i make my coffee to sweet sometimes...

I got 4 seeds from a single bud. Planted all of,, each one was different tasting and two where taller.
      they whatever they want

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        The bud was from a breeder co or bagseed? If a bagseed you can get more than just 2 or 3 phenos depending on what it is...

On the other hand.... I have 2 blueberry kush and two cheese somethings?... they are from seed but so identical to each other you would believe they are clones.
      Could this plant be under watered even though yo may be providing the same to each? I was watching a guy named Mean Gene discuss watering only the top portion of the soil in order to take advantage of the mirror effect of growth in the roots. He says this is the area that sending water to the top colas. Just hoping sharing this stuff can help

Comment

Same here, I’ve got two green crack autos looken like twin sisters right next to the two Og Kush one with this ailment,the one in the pictures. I always water to20%runoff and only when pots are light good and light it’s very hard to overwater in smart pots anyway, I thought it might b nute burn but it doesent showup with the rest using the same nutes PHed to 6.5 or light burn, but that’s not posable for the same reason. Wind burn,? I move my plants around daily so that 1 is in a different place each day I just can’t wrap my head around this one.https://imgur.com/a/Pwx4Z2F

Comment

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          Man it looks like so many different issues when you look at the leaves!! How much you got left on this one? Pics a bit blurry can't tell...A couple?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Different kind of feeders, some like lots of food some dont.

2or3 weeks left Nartak,I was thinking a flush my help? But really not sure. I know that I’m only going to water with no nutes with this one to the end. Just molasses and PHed 6.5 water airated as I do for all my plants and see if it clears up on its own🤞

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          My best guess is what everyone else already said. Be careful with those dead leaves, though, and don't let them die all the way back into the buds, cause they could start some bud rot if they get in there. Had a bunch of that problem starting, by the time I got to the end of harvesting my current grow.
          Bet you still have some nice bud from it, though!!

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          My church girls did this,they all got some rusty color on their sugar leaves and smelt like dank weird swamp! No rot no nothing,dried and cured perfectly but had that odd musky scent..Still thinking it might have been my cloudbuster being close to the tent...

I can't buy seed in Indiana ,,,, the primitive governing bodies here still classified it as dangerous

Comment

Jhunter, I have mine mailed to me from out of my country, some times the seeds just don’t arrive and are confiscated at the border. Most times not a problem. There’s many seed houses to pick from I do recommend the ones mentioned on this site.as thay are trustworthy. Of course mistakes happen so I get a Guarantee if lost in the mail thay will replace for free! It cost extra but worth it.

Comment

I think I’ve come up with what to do,I hope 🤞 flush her good with PHed water and sledgehammer and refresh her with PHed water with a half dose of ff big bloom
            She’s in 3 gal smart pot,I think I’ll use 3 gal. for the flush and 2 for feed. Well it’s a plan anyway. See u later gator 😎

Comment

• Nartak
              Nartak commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck buddy, i hope it works you for you!!

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              That makes sense to me. The Big Bloom is some pretty mellow stuff, to. It's mostly worm castings and Guano, I don't think it would hurt em.

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Potted, are you using the big bloom as a single fertilizer outside of the so called “trio”. I don’t know where or why, I started out thinking you use one for a few weeks in growth. Then,switch to the middle one and then after a few weeks, move on to the last bottle... then some said ...nope, mix them one at a time in the same bucket and then feed... so that’s what I’m doing but still not sure it’s correct. Of course, the directions on these bottles or instructions did not clarify that... but, I do have a major comprehension problem at times and may have missed that

I usually mix all three along with cal mag and beastie bloomz for flower feedings but in this case,I want to see if what I’ve done will make any diff.
            Farmall yes,mixing all three at specified times, not all the time, tiger bloom is to b used in flower,grow big for veg and flower and big bloom as a general fert.

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Duh... the crap I don’t seem to comprehend amazes me. Ok.... next time

I beleave if u go on FF site it will show u amounts with each week in soil or core as.well as hydro. I use the amounts listed on site....... but on my own feeding timeline,I allow my grows to dry out much more in between watering than the site states,lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X