Vacation weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation weed

Every year my Wife aND me like to try to vacation in Florida, normally we drive from ohio, next year I was hoping to fly if $ allows. I have not flown since before 9/11 so my question is...in this new terror ruled world would I be a complete fool to try to take an 8th or quarter oz on a plane?

Yes you would!. be a fool that is.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Very easy to cop weed when u land most times I just as our waitress / waiter

That's what I thought too, ain't goin without some smoke, so I guess I'll be driving...again

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the visual aide, kinda drives the point home lol

Comment

Get yourself a vape pen and some cannabis oil cartridges! Throw them in a case and put something in there that make them think it's tobacco and you're good to go. That's what I do anyway...

Comment

They now make really good small, smell proof canisters for stealth travel. Still have to hide it effectively though.

Comment

Just buy some after you arrive!

Comment

I go to a local restaurant and ask a waiter...score every time....

Comment

Or a uber driver!

Comment

How about making some concentrates (small but super powerful stuff!) and putting them in a tiny stealth container? Just a thought, but I haven't flown lately so I don't know how good the cannabis sniffing dogs are! 🐕
                    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
                    Recent grows...
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Cop some there and don't bring any back no matter how good it is!,,,, big brother is watching! Just not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Potted View Post
                        Cop some there and don't bring any back no matter how good it is!,,,, big brother is watching! Just not worth it
                        I read somewhere that the number one thing that Colorado car rental companies find left behind by tourists is their baggie of unused pot. I bet that is a popular job to have. Auto detailer for a rental company.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post

I read somewhere that the number one thing that Colorado car rental companies find left behind by tourists is their baggie of unused pot. I bet that is a popular job to have. Auto detailer for a rental company.
                          I bet when cops get laid off they get a job there!. Is either do that or find real crimes to solve!

Comment

Joker, I doubt they'd throw you in the clink over a quarter oz. but you're not gonna beat a drug dog if there's one around. If you were caught, at the very least you and your wife would have D cell Maglites shoved up every orifice in an effort to find other contraband and you'd probably miss your plane as well. Your wife would hate you. Doubt it would be a dream vacation in any event. I vote that you drive and that you don't smoke pot in your car on the way down or on the way back. Stop once in a while and take a little walk in the woods. Every state you'll be driving through has awful marijuana possession penalties. I would also be very careful about asking strangers in the South about pot, unless you just happen to trip over a long haired tie dyed guy smoking a big fat joint. I have kids and grandkids is GA and FL. Oddly, and sadly for me, none of them smoke pot. When we go to visit we fly and I've always gone without for the duration. Not a big deal. After being stoned for 50 years straight, not being high is almost like being high...if you get what I mean. Have a wonderful vacation however you go. Come home safe and suntanned.
                            The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Dalai Lama

Comment

• Joker
                              Joker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Sticky !

• rockman
                              rockman commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Great advice! Sometimes brief abstinence makes it all the more enjoyable! 🌻

• Rwise
                              Rwise commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My GF was popped (not on a plan) for less than a bong hit, so yes they will bust one for it. What we have to keep in mind is it may be legal in our states but crossing a state line is federal, and it is not legal on a federal level.
                              Another reason to register and vote!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X