Friday Flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Flush

Spotted a couple of ambers today so I started her flush and snapped a couple of pics while she was out of the box. Just basking in the sunset. Happy growing.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181102_180727.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	646.1 KB
ID:	263956Click image for larger version

Name:	20181102_180654.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	619.1 KB
ID:	263957
    -Juicy
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Fantastic! You should be happy - it looks great! I'm sharpening my ax this weekend as well - have 3 autos 85 days in.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i think itll be some good herb for sure and thank you! Congrats on your harvest as well!

Very pretty picture. Like walking up a d finding snow on Christmas Morning.

Hmmm think I smoked more than I thought I had. Let me try that again:

looking at that bud reminds me of waking up on Christmas morning as a kid and being surprised by everything being covered in snow. You have to be just dying to smoke that bud.
    Last edited by Redwasp; 11-02-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol luckily i was able to decipher that. Probably stoner intuition ha but thanks she the frosty girl around these parts

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Juicy I tried to correct it. But atm maybe I shouldn't have smoked the half Aurora Indica half White widow blunt.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn i bet that was awesome! Im smokin some CriticalJack atm 🤗 but yes i caaaant wait! Not only because it looks awesome but this is my first successful grow as well! And its all good with the typo lol like i said i figured it out but yeah i love this time of year. So nostalgic for myself.

Are you seeing the amber on the buds or sugar leafs?
    Your plant looks like it is still growing an more swelling of your buds to come.
    You still got lots of white pistils on your buds.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes on the buds. On the calyces specifically. I spotted a couple or more on a few individual tops. I think the reasoning for the excessive amount of new pistils is because it also threw out a few small foxtails. But before that she was already close to 50% red hairs. So i started the flush to see how the yellowing develops and continue to check trichs in the time being. Expecting to take the axe Monday at the latest.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck, it's a bad thing to harvest early,is all I'm saying

D.A.A.S.69, please understand i appreciate your concern to the fullest. I honestly dont know what to do. Im scared to cut early but i attached these pics and they're of a calyx not a sugar leaf. I made sure. So i guess you tell me? And thanks tho for real. I don't want to screw this up after 3 1/2 months.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Juicyj89; 11-03-2018, 06:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the pics lol

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's calyxes, your sugar leaves should be at least 30-40percent amber for sure,
      Can you take a close-up of your sugar leaves ?
      I agree you sure don't want to harvest early, unless you like heart palpatations, and peeking out the window looking for the law.lol
      Can you post another picture of your buds, ?
      And not trichs ?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      When I harvest mine All the hairs are red, an have receded back into the buds.
      An I try to harvest mine when at least 20percent amber are showing.
      But every one likes it a little differently,

Well the plant looks like exactly want some people want to smoke. Others want all the trichomes as cloudy as they get. And last but not least are those who want all cloudy and a decent number of amber ones. So there no right or wrong answer it just what you want.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest, ain't that the truth bro !!
      Some folks like heart palpatations, lol
      And peeking thru the window.
      I don't care when dude harvests his plants, just giving my 2cents worth,

So much controversy! Jeez simmer down now. But Guest, i actually do know because i read. A lot. And just because i havent made it thru to harvest, i still have a plan and know what to expect. But all in all everyone has they're preference. But seeing where all the chips are going i might just keep her in there another week. Maybe. Idk. D.A.A.S.69 ill get some more pics when the light kicks on. See if we can settle this once and for all! 😂😂 i love this shit.

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

Current Grow:

192w t5
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey its all good @d.a.a.s69 i dont want to argue. Just want whats right and whats wrong left. But serious thanks for the help. Honestly. Its just there's so many variables when it comes to growing weed its hard to know exactly whats going on some time. That's life for ya too lol but hey man im an outlaw too and Im not getting any younger and as of now, thats all ill be. An OUTLAW! 😂😂

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Your breaken my hart with that outlaw s#it dass,everyone carries there own baggage, staying under the radar is just a part of growin where I live.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted. It's part of everyone's baggage if your illegal, or should be anyway.
      Didn't mean to break your Hart, sorry.

D.A.A.S.69 what you said was just so righteous. Now maybe we can all have a huge campfire and sit in a drum circle and co template the universe. I have a few strains I leave sitting around because they all make you want to do is think for hours.

Sorry was trying to say something that hopefully made 1 person at least smile. I've got your Back on this DAAS, alltatup, Tika, 27fingers and 2 toes or whatever his name is. I've left out so many oh Retodd, I do t want anyone to think I do t value everyone's opinions. We are all here to learn, to have fun, to have the closest thing we can have to s friend that we can share pics and stories with. You just have to show SOMEONE.

Not sure anyone is still reading at this point but stop looking at the size of the buds. How much each plant yields, etc etc as the main thing you see.

I look at someone else's buds by studying one single good size bud after it is cured. Nit the biggest and not the smallest. What colors are in it. How do the hairs look? Is it still covered completely in trichomes?

Then I'll open the bag and let the aroma float to me. And I try to judge what it really smells like. I love the different scents that can vary even from limb to limb sometimes. Nuch kess from plant to plant. I then smell inside the bag. At this point my eyes should be rolling In excitement or I'll just get mine and smoke it.

Now you grab one of the nice buds. Is it hard as a rock? Is it airy? Is the bud now stuck to your finger even though the bud is dry?

Well if it makes it through all that ill break it up ever so slowly by hand. As my mate rolls a very nice size one depending on the group size. Just say would probably kill snoop dog and willie Nelson tigether.

I dont like the first hit so my bud off puff pass. Now if the smell as it burns is as delightful as before I'm gonna take a nice long draw. I'll enjoy it for a moment and really taste it in exhale.

SO THAT is the point I'll place my judgement on it. I still have one puff puff before I must pass so. If I jump say fuck you guys and disappear into the woods you know it was good.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Just lightning up the mood Juicyj89. Lol

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      So funny I happened across this post to see my name listed...lol. All about the grow brutha. Have fun, learn, give and take advise, enjoy the fruits of our labors....
      Juicyj89 There are a lot of masters in here. I’m a outdoor grower and these fellas have helped me a LOT on my indoor growing. Just thought I’d throw that out there. I’ve got 20+ years under my belt and still learning a ton. Reading is great for improving, but it’s still going to be trial and error, mostly error. I just seen a post from a friend that’s been growing longer than I’ve been alive and his cropped turned hermie on him. Shit really happened there. Anyway, sorry to leave this on your comment Redwasp but figured I’d chime in too...lol.
      Have fun brother 🙏🏼✌🏻

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd you can always post anywhere you want. Love K fi t have an assigned parking space.

I tend to harvest just as soon as I start seeing things cloud up, I did this because I knew the clone and the later you waited to harvest the more the couch grew hands. Harvesting earlier was a much more up experience. With this grow and until I learn the mothers traits, I will wait until most are amber and start to back up if needed, hope that made sense. I have to figure out the flushing drill and fold that into the timing also.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I have to agree with D.A.A.S.69 The first thing I thought was, Those pistils are all white it doesn't look like just at the top of the bud. I read through the whole topic. One thing you could try, Juicy: snip a piece of bud off, quick-dry it (look up on web) and smoke it. See what you think. If you love it, chop away.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks atu. Idk why everything has to turn into an argument on here. I swear.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see any argument at all. ;-}

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        What is your preference a psychoactive high or a couch lock high? If you like a head trip harvest now. If you like a sedated to the max high wait for more amber.

As I've always said, when you are absolutely positive that she's ready, wait two more weeks.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I always thought it was, If you decide to quit smoking pot, wait two more weeks...

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Atu pm me

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X