The scientist begins new grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO The scientist begins new grow

I apologize in advance I live in an extremely rural area and have only the internet my phone provides, alas she has no working camera. So when I upload it will be in mass quantity and I am sorry about this. Without further hesitation lets begin!

two tents one veg, one flower
    flower tent-2x4x7
    veg tent-2.5x2.5x5

DWC is my medium for both tents
    nutrients are gh trio w/hydrogaurd additive

veg tent is a 153 actual watt UFO LED full spectrum

flower tent is a 1000w hortilux hps dimmed to 500w for the first 3 weeks and 750 for the last weeks till finish.

In the flower tent is my clone from an original sativa motherplant that produces old school buds with mind melting effects from bagseed that was stored for 40+ years (thank you auntie)!

In the veg tent we have three critcal purple kush feminized ladies courtest of seedsman and their crew. They have shown their first set of leaves as of today, and I expect vigorous growth!

I am excited to begin this process and get to share it with all of you! I have read this site and forum to absolute and still have a long ways to go, so sub in and follow this mad scientist! Happy growing and good luck my friends!
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

All in my brother, can't wait to see your plants, I know they will be very nice.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Subbed in, SSS, grow man, grow!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I'm always in for pictures. Lol someday when my wife teaches me to read I will probably enjoy that too. But cant wait to see your grow.

Comment

This is currently what's in my veg tent
          Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin mighty pink; I can't really see anything.

Yeah i apologize atu lights off pics to come as well internets not so great here :/

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X