Hanging light with chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging light with chain

I don't have a drill and I need to attach chains to my HID light fixtures. I bought some jb weld some S hooks some fender washers and the chain . I was going to put an S hook with a fender washer on each corner near the bottom. Is jb weld strong enough for grow lights? Will the heat from the light make it weak?
    I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
    *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
    So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
    shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

I would not trust it. But I cant believe it doesnt have a connection point on it.

Comment

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      My buddy used it to fix my alternater bracket together after it broke it half. The bracket lasted longer than the car. But I care more about my plants than I cared about that car, that's why I'm asking lol.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t use JB weld it weekens with heat,try this test attach two items and heat with eather oven,stove or microwave it doesent have to be real hot it just turns back to a paste. Found out the hard way😎

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted thank you, that's exactly what I was afraid might happen. I'll just borrow some tools from work and do it properly.

83 cents at the home depot - https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-4-in-2...6560/100181562

Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks like exactly what I need! Thanks man! I'm going to have to pick some on my way home frpm work today.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X