November 1, flipping calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 1, flipping calendar

only to realize thier are only 55 growing days left till Christmas, Sheeet Scrooged again. I hate,.... to shop for gifts or wrapping gifts up or any of that sheeet my usual gift is money.$$$ always welcome,never refused, and slips into the wallet real easy, RIGHT? But the bitch of the house (after 39 years of wedded bliss) says that’s to impersonal and wants to put my ass on a cruise with all the kids and grandkids,Now I have nouthing against cruiseing....but a Disney cruise!!!!! I’m going to need lots and lots of medication for this one. I think I’ll kick Mickey in his happy place.😫😫😫😫 when I see him. I’m sorry I just had to vent. ⚓️Anchors away....

Hahahahaha my condolences my friend. You have 6 weeks to get supplies. I recommend prefilled vape pens. It lack the enjoyment of smoking but it is a very effective delivery method of THC. I don’t like edibles

Comment

RSO in caps,I plan on sharing with the wife after she realize the error of her ways or I could just keep my mouth shut eather way I’m stuck on a ship with hundreds of kids and there parents who are on vacation too and don’t much care what there kids do.note to self bring ear buds and plenty of aspirin.

Comment

Potted You made me laugh out loud. What you write sounds like the pilot episode for a great comedy about a married couple who love each other to death and have passionate fights. A battle of the wills. You could call the series, Potted Knows Best.
        Last edited by alltatup; 11-02-2018, 05:37 AM. Reason: To correct the plot line of the new series, Potted's Wife Knows Best
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          After 39 years of marriage,and the eight before that dating thru H.S. Hell I put her pictures in my helmet when I was in nam,and she waited,she did my papers when I went to nite collage thru the GI Bill and I worked days slept thru Most of it and kept a B average two kids a girl and a boy put them thru college now married with houses and kids of there own I can openly and honestly say I wouldn’t have it any other way but yes we fight Who wouldn’t? She’s Italian and I’m just a big krazy kid from the wrong side of the tracks....fighting with her is like trying to baptize a cat. Alltatup,but we got each other’s back lol
          Last edited by Potted; 11-01-2018, 07:47 PM.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Potted So you married a firey Italian girl, did you? What a beautiful story: you kept her pic in your helmet in nam. That's deep. Oh and btw, you wasn't from the wrong side of the tracks.

I changed the plot line for the comedy series: see above. ;-}

Yeah my condolences as well - thank goodness Santa doesn't know where I live. The way I like it - Humbug!
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X