Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flowering progress

Hi
    im growing a White Widow x AutoCBD from Dinafem seeds.
    its my second grow, and my first was 10 years ago, so im really relying on you guys
    she is 73 days old today, from it popped up in the soil.

is my buds kind of thin? is it long before harvest? all input appreciated. cheers

Your doing a great job, with your plant.
    Looks like she's still growing to me, those buds look like they should swell up even more ,by harvest time.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I agree she looks pretty well. Maybe the leaves are a bit light. I don’t know what soil you using or nutrients. But you should consider more nutrients for future rounds. Just to be clear there’s no deficiency or anything in my opinion

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 Thank you
        9fingerleafs "future rounds", you mean when watering this one the next times right? . cool, if no deficiencies, i won't nute it atm, because all my leaves tips are burned . i don't no know why its so light, its really light green in the newest sugar leaves of the main cola... i am giving biobizz algamic though (5mL/2L water)

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          My guess is they where never very dark. If you feed more in veg they’ll be darker

Hahaha I mean your next grow. I didn’t knew you where feeding nutrients. She looks slightly under fed. Nothing to worry about but you could feed more in veg and early flower. I’m guessing you have a month to go. You want that light green leaves in the last couple of weeks, not before

Comment

9fingerleafs haha alright, but i should feed this one a bit more?, next 2 weeks or so, if "about a month", last to weeks should be flushing right .
          i have biobizz grow, bloom, and topmax. i also have some epsom salt.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Well. I think it’s too late to try to compensate. The plant will do just fine if you keep feeding what you are currently givin her. It’s more harmful to raise EC suddenly. If you had burnt tips maybe you are feeding enough just the nitrogen seems to be low. What kind of water you use? Usually calmag is used during the entire grow which contains nitrogen. I would try using calmag instead of epsom the next grow. I personally use botánicare line

9fingerleafs what is EC?
          i use tap water, with lemonjuice for pH.
          i haven't really used epsom salt, i just have it, in case
          i shouldn't put some epsom salt with my algamic and water? for the duration, do i even need to flush to weeks if thats the only nutes i use?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            YOu don’t have to flush because the plant is not over fed. EC is short for electro conductivity. The more minerals/nutrients in a solution more conductive it gets. If you feed the plant with EC too high then you get nutrient burn and lockout. Read up on the main site the nutrient section to learn about NPK ratios. Probably the diet is low on nitrogen and that’s all

My white widows liked a bit more phosphorus in flower than many of my other plants. When they started to get lighter green (after they were well into flowering) I just upped the flowering nutrients and the cal/mag and they perked right up. The leaves that had gone to far of course never recovered so the plant used them up and then I remove them. And by flowering nutrients I mean the one with lower N and high P and medium K.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X