Help Plants been Droppy for days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Plants been Droppy for days!

I think I over water then a few days ago! However I have let them dry out! 4 days later they look like they are getting worst ! This is a auto strain at that ! Not sure what to do
    Attached Files

Hey Qb, its hard to overwater in fabric pots, they look like they could use some nutrients, dont go to heavy with it try 50% and add cal-mag also. We don't know what you're using for light but they maybe could use more. Add some info with your pics.

Comment

I’m using a HLG 600watt. Been trying to take it light on the nuts but nuts but maybe I need to add more

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        When was the last time you watered -fed them, ? Are you getting good
        run-off?

I only have gave a lil water! Guess I need to do a full watering

Comment

Let us have the full grow setup
        Lights and Wattage
        Medium
        Pots and Size
        Nutes you are feeding Type of Water Tap,RO,
        Exhaust cfm
        Air Movement
        Strain
        Watering Schedule and Amount of Feeding

I noticed you have yellowing bottom leaves alot of times that can be a lack of Nitrogen, young plants need lots of N.
        Good luck and we'll do our bet to help.

Comment

• Trimmings426
          Trimmings426 commented
          Editing a comment
          Meant to ask for grow area and size, important info for exhaust cfm.

I'd say they need water now, and nutes. Droopy plants are askin for a drink give them a good flush and then feed them next day.
        Last edited by starramus; 10-29-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Didn’t transport these! I didn’t give them a feeding and they are looking better ! They have a few spots ! Growing in a 4/4 Tent with w Phresh Filter and 350 cfm fan. I’m using the whole Hyrophoice nuts. Using a 3 gallon smart pot with Pro mix

Comment

Comment

They are looking much better. Do not be afraid to water them. Always slowly give them water when they are dry until you get a good amount of runoff. Make sure you water slowly or you will get runoff before the soil is properly watered.

After watering properly do not water again until the dirt is dry to your knuckle. The pot will feel really light at that point. Try not to wait until the plants get droopy before you water them. The soil has gotten to dry at that point and it will slow your plants down at a minimum.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X