Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes the really icky part https://vlipsy.com/vlip/independence-day-ugh-oJsNTYeV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the really icky part https://vlipsy.com/vlip/independence-day-ugh-oJsNTYeV

Have chopped four of this years grow, and am now in the tedious process of trimming. I have two additional rooms on my barn. One for R&D unrelated to cannabis, and a portion of the second for trim. This is a tedious job, and i should have the maid doing it, but I grit my teeth, and dig in. I do not like using rubber gloves as they are cumbersome so just use this excellent Goo Gone product for cleaning the resin off of my hands. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0575.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.58 MB ID:	261778Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0580.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.10 MB ID:	261779

Starramus, the best stuff to get resin off your hands is plain old Cooking oil.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish, I hear you man, that's what I use too, last time all we had around the house was Peanut oil, and it did a fine job too.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Starramus, I forgot to tell you brother. Those are some fine looking buds.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Really?? Better than plain old alcohol?? Gotta give it a try then

Just chopped two more last night. Blueberrys with "horse dick" colas. My canning jars "runneth over".

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha my gosh never heard that before. πŸ˜‚ that’s so funny

Wear plastic gloves - finger hash
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Nice haul, regular cooking oil works best for cleaning of resin from your hands, as much as trimming is a pain ( no doubt about it) it’s also a skill set to master, and to say nouthing of the rewards 😁.so muttle thru and enjoy.

Comment

Man, thems some nice Buds, Buddy!!
        Do you trim the whole plant while hung? Looked like you might. I end up trimming smaller branches while sitting on my worm box, but I do get tired of sitting down after a while....
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Got that same model of scissors this year, made by Fiskers' I think. Really like em, lets me get in Tight.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X