Can you see anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you see anything?

Can you guys zoom in and see anything colour?

I can't see anything , maybe regular lighting could help?

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes turn off the HPS, and shine a light on the subject. Most loupes have an LED light.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Switch it on!

Put your loop up to your camera lens and try to take a pic that way. Should help
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Howdy Tones, I see some cloudy, but can not see any amber. It would be easier to see under a 'full spectrum' light. The plant does look absolutely beautiful, by the way!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Looks like that lady has some time left before harvest. Some cloudy but non amber/red. And the pistils look fresh and white as well. Most strains have some of their pistils turn orange and curl up the same time as the trichomes turn cloudy and amber. But a better lighting would help.

Comment

Any better on below pics had, a few people said the tricomes are cloudy not sure

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tones, the trichomes look cloudy, but I could not see any amber yet. Your plants look great! Just give them a little more time.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are some monster colas. Make sure to remove crispy leaves before they die inside the bud

Thanks for getting back to me,DW2 how long should i give them about a week?

9fingerleafs i shall remove the crispy leafs thought they will just fall off but i shall get rid

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes because the leaves that grow from the bud if left dead inside could cause mold. If you see them getting close just pluck then off

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            And definitely watch your buds like a hawk for mold. Big beautiful buds are the favorite food of bud rot,( Sickest and wrongest thing ever, ) so be diligent! Hope you don't have to deal with that junk though, that plant looks awesome!

Some more pics

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            The amount of 'amber' depends on what effect You prefer, less amber and all cloudy, will give more pan relief (THC) and the greater the amber percentage will give a more relaxing (couch lock) effect. If You want the higher levels (no pun intended) then harvest them soon, other wise, let the go for an other couple of weeks.
            I would suggest snipping and drying a small bud and give it a sample, just to know just how far along that she really is. If it were possible, I would most assuredly, would be willing to sample some for You and give You my opinion! (LOL)

DW2 i have a cardboard box going to use as drying box. Temp are between 17-19c shall i put a small mini fan at the bottom of the box for air circulation?

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            a little air circulating during the dry is good, but do not let the fan blow directly on the buds as this can reduce some of the more volatile terpines. Also, keep the buds out of direct light, sun light (or other high intensity light) and cfl or incandescent lighting.

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been getting by this fall with a big furniture box, and it has worked pretty good. If you have higher humidity than you want, you can always drop a small dehumidifier down in there. Got to be careful though, I have gotten mine a tad dry more than once, and the more bud you have in there, the higher the humidity will go. It's certainly a bit of a balancing act, but so is drying and curing bud just about anywhere short of a temp and humidity controlled vault.

Happy harvesting to you!

Chopped awaiting dry

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin' good!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X