Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible mutant?

Hi all,

This is my friends Josd D OG from Karma Genetics. As you can imagine it is burning his head out! The environment is good, temp and humidity all in the right zones so I think its just a bit of an uggo. I'd love to know what you all think?

what are you using for light and how far away?

Comment

Its under a 125w cfl, I think its about 10-12 inches away

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        thats weird, it looks like heat/light stress, maybe someone else has a better idea

broad mites will curl leaves like that too, but possibly a mutant . do you have any other plants you are presently growing?

Comment

Was this freshly cloned???
        I'm only asking because my first batch of clones had their leaves all curled up in the beginning.
        They all straightened out after a couple of weeks though.
        My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
        My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
        My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
        My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

It has been grown from seed, there is a clone in the same tent but that isn't curling.

Comment

i think its an over watering problem leading to lock outs ive had these probs thats why the plant next to it has those purple stems im pretty sure unless its a purple variety.. not all purpling is good. how wet is the soil and how often are you watering are you seeing if the plant drink up whatever from before also it could be a ph problem but i think its something to do with the water leading to lockouts.. weather its to much or to it not ph'd correctly.. ima newbie though!

Comment

Spraying too much water - or is it more than water? - on the leaves and being wet for too long looks like the light is cooking the leaves. Looks to be a slow burn??? I imagine they will turn yellow before long.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

As far as I know she has just been fed RO water, as I said its not mine so I don't know the schedule. Over watering could be the thing. I know he accidentally let her dry out very soon after the seedling sprouted, perhaps he's over compensated.
                The purple plant next to it is a clone of a purple variety

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X