How is my Bud looking for my first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL How is my Bud looking for my first grow

So i just got a new tent recently wen't from 32''X32''X63'' to a 48"x48"x80" as a six footer it is nice to be able to stand in the tent and with the extended height i was able to put the light higher up where it should have been.

Gonna be growing 4 plants for my next grow and now my plants are not squished up against the wall and the Buds can spread out now.

Flowering Day 50

Plant Strain's Jack Herer feminised seed & Super Lemon Haze feminised seed

The plant with the brown leaves is the jack herer Known as my problem plant

Both Plants are 4 foot+

This is my first grow of any plant had no knowledge about plants at all
    Last edited by Shankemdirty; 10-17-2018, 05:17 PM.

Looking good my friend.

Comment

very very nice, the set up, the plants. for a first grow youre doin just perfect, ive never grown jack herer or haze but i do understand those are picky and hard to grow compared to many strains out there, so be very proud everything looks excellent, in my opinion that browning is due to the calcium - potassium balance during flowering (assuming everything else is right) but judging by how those buds look you were very close to perfect health. are they in soil or coco?

Comment

They are in promix Hp and yes it was the calcium - potassium but i think it was nute build up in the soil when i flushed it stopped spreading and has not changed for about 7 to 10 days now so all is on track again the haze has been perfect but jack has had the brown problem in veg and flowering both ended up being fixed with calimagic plus a flush to the soil.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah sounds about right, again congratulations, im sure your next grow will be even better (:

Shankemdirty ,man yeah they look fine, nice job.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

What kinda light you using there OP.

Comment

• Shankemdirty
            Shankemdirty commented
            Editing a comment
            VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum but at first i had a crap 300 watt light for the first 10 days of flowering had to upgrade and the 600 watt light was way better for me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X