Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Can anyone tell me why my two week old plants in hydro system is turned light green where I topped it but lower leaves are dark green they older then two weeks but got transplanted after aweek of germinate but they are growing great just top part is light green and bottom is dark I'm new to hydroponics so any help would be appreciated

new growth is usually lighter but after a day or two of direct light they get darker and bigger. if this doesnt happen and you think its too yellow it could be an iron deficiency, its rare but it happens. are you using cal mag?

Comment

Jms, have you started feeding them a weak nute solution? I assume you have. As 9fingerleafs says, you will see the light green growth during veg turn darker.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X