Trichome pics critical k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichome pics critical k

just some pics useing a carson zorb , looks like a couple more weeks cant really see any amber yet.

maybe yall will enjoy the pics.

wow excelent quality pics and buds (: definitely lots of clear trichs ready to be filled with cannabinoids

Comment

Thanks 9fingerleafs , so ready for this plant to finish , been having weird leaf problems , going with coco/ perlute next time around and document everything I do 😂

Comment

Coinhall09 ,Man those are great pictures, I got one of them Orbs, but don't know how to use it.
        I did see a couple of ambers in that first picture though, after I blew it up.
        But she still has lots of clear, left .
        Those are fine pictures 09,
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• GlitterFarm
          GlitterFarm commented
          Editing a comment
          I taped my zorb to a tripod to hold it steady, I think it helps a lot. All my pics were blurry when I tried to hold it. good luck 🍀

Thanks D.A.A.S.69 , it was pretty easy after I downloaded the software just gotta focus the thing lil

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 new ck.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	430.3 KB
ID:	259115Click image for larger version

Name:	new ck.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	430.3 KB
ID:	259116 Here are some new pics i took today looks like choppin time ?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Coinhall09, Man!!, those are great pictures! !, looks to me like you are definitely in the harvest "window"!!,
            If she wasmine I'd just use molasses an water, a few times before you chop her down, but that's just me, you ain't got to though,
            Nice job with your plant an great clear pictures. !!
            What you growing next ?

Thanks D.A.A.S.69 , been doing the molasses with small amount of the ff bloom , havnt decided what to do next I got another critical k behind this one with the free mama Mia seeds about a month or so behind this one.

I did order some coco and perlite to try that next , probably another indica , maybe a auto or 2 to try those out but kinda want to get a 600 watt hps to see how better it does than this mezhie 600 led , I'm still researching things tho.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Coinhall09, Yeah man, it's hard to beat a 600watt hps, that's pretty much like the gold standard, for growing MJ.
            GoodLuck with them

If I can get a smooth zoom i will post a video of Descent Into the Valley of Trichomes.

Comment

@Coinhall09
            I have had good luck with this 600 watt HPS for a number of years. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Apollo-Hort...h=item2a8409b0 7c:m:mc71QRanZLBabGNETErsotQ:rk:15f:0&var=485167811439 I have two 600 watt Viparspectras on either side of it. I believe more for decor than substantive bloom growth. About the only thing to beat HPS for bloom is good ole Sol.

Haven't got around to that descent video yet. Have to haul the laptop and the the Celestron digital out to the barn. Have just been too busy.

Comment

Thanks guys and starramus star , got the one plant cut and trimmed , tried to keep the big stems all together for a slow dry time, next grow will be more detailed and gonna train better had alot of popcorn bud on the lower parts of the stems ? Maybe I can cut those off next time early in flower ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X