whats happening with my top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! whats happening with my top?

Last edited by SmoothieGonzales; 10-18-2018, 09:01 AM.

Nice plant, are you phing your water, and getting runoff, ?
    What are you feeding her ?
    Looks kinda short on iron, caused mostly by ph, out of whack. Maybe someone can help you better.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      SmoothieGonzales, I'll be honest with you ,that's the reason I went back to strickly organic, is because of these kinda problems, so much easier, when all you use is water.
      Your plant might be locked out , what was your last runoff ph ?
      You might have to flush, but you ain't but a month or so away from harvest.
      Maybe someone can help you better, but I know what I'd do if she was mine.but I don't want to tell you something that might not work.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm gonna tag Mr.furley, he still
      uses nutrients.
      He can help you much better. And good luck.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      @smoothiegonzales

I think D.A.A.S.69 is right about a flush Your tips show a little Nute burn I would like to know what of soil you started with?
      Your top cola where the bigger problem is looks to be quite higher/closer to the light then the rest of the canopy. What kind of light/distance /wattage are you use?

I have always had a bit of an issue with auto white willows. I have yet to fully figure them out. First supercrop that main cola that is much taller than the others. Second flush the plant very well. Third they do not like any where near the nutrients of other autos.

That being said even though I always seem to have issues with them the biggest colas I've ever had came from auto white willows. Not to mention the frostiest buds. These always come from plants that looked like I was killing them. I have 4 going atm trying to learn more on them. I wish I could tell you how to stop that but so far I dont have the answer. All I know is man they are some great plants. Very picky the auto ones are but you will most likely get a great crop. I'll try to find a picture of my completed last grow. And can show you 1 current plant that is much worse for the wear but if you figure it out let me know. Lol

Comment

Well here are some pics. As you can see I have issues with them too. But end up with great plants in the end.
      Current grows.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_151716.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	257651Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_151754.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	257652Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_151849.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	257653 My last grow that looked worse than the 2nd pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-151626_Chrome.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	257654

Comment

So far the ones (auto white widows) I have under leds are not showing the same signs as the ones grown under hps. All other conditions are exactly the same. That is not really helpful information really but as of now the led grown plants are better looking. Although a bit younger. The ones under the hps are really building up the trichs as you can see from the pictures I posted earlier.

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          starramus I have setups of all kinds so I can test them all. Will see how the ww does under leds.

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          My White Russians a close relation of WW are flourishing under the HPS. I wouldn't waste them with LEDs. I have a couple of 600 watt LEDS as supplemental lighting, but I wouldn't go with those alone.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          I do very well with leds. Just another way to do things.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X