1 Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL 1 Simple Question

So i ran into a problem with Cal Mag but i did a flush and it fixed i think i had too much nute build up the issue seems resolved cause it stopped spreading but the leaves close to the bud is brown in the first picture does that Effect the Bud Flavor at all.

I am assuming no but just thought i would ask my plants are starting to smell and i am close to harvest.

They look fine to me, you still got a couple of more weeks though. Looks to me like.
    Nice pictures. ,
    If mine, all I'd use is water and molasses until harvest.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Here is the spot with the most orange hairs out of both Strains Jack Herer has been the problem plant and the Super lemon haze plant has been green with no issues both plant's are on day 45 of flowering.

Comment

those buds look mighty fine, dense and fat (: just make sure if leaves close to the bud get crispy brown and dead remove them before the crispiness gets inside the bud to avoid mold. the first picture shows a severe deficiency (calcium probably like you said) but if its not spreading anymore then all is good

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          if you are feeding calmag the problem could be too much potassium so you did good flushing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X