Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new. I have read a lot. I still have questions. Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO I am new. I have read a lot. I still have questions. Can you help?

I got two clones 18 days ago. So far so good. They are still living. I have attached a few photos. The last photo is a main cola that was accidentally broken off of the one clone 2 days ago. I decided to put it in some rockwool and see if she grows some roots.They are definitely outgrowing the tent. We have a new one arriving in a couple days.

1. I am using the top fed DWC. When should I stop top feeding? Can I top feed them the entire time? Is there a reason to stop?

2. Can I remove large fan leaves during the veg stage? There are large fan leaves blocking smaller/lower colas so I want to remove the fan leaves to expose those colas so they will reach the light and grow taller as well. I have removed a few but I am wonder if this is bad for the plant.

3. When should I switch to the flower stage? Is there a "too early" time to make the switch? The plants cannot get too tall because I do not have a lot of vertical space. It is a medium-tall plant. I know that i read if I want my plant to be 3 feet tall to switch over when they hit a foot and a half. What if they are only 4 weeks old when that happens? Is that okay?

4. Currently we have two 300W GalaxyHydro lights in a 24x24X48 tent. The new tent will be 48x24x60. Do we need to get an additional two 300W lights for the tent or would you recommend something else?

Thank you!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X