Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY vape cartridges?

Hey all!

I’ve been thinking about making some DIY vape cartridges for quite a few reasons, let alone the convenience.

Ive been trying to do a bunch of research before I just try to wing it but I’m having a hard time finding a consistent method.

I was curious if anyone does this and what method they have been using.

I am completely ignorant to vaping, so any tips or tricks you can offer will be welcomed.

So far, the method leading the way is:

making BHO and then desolving that in a solution.
    using 510 cartridges and so far the PCKT vape seems to be the best choice for my needs.

you are skipping the most important and difficult part. the chemicals you need to "dissolve". you need the right mixture of PG 200, 400, 600 and VP. very hard to acomplish, its not worth the trouble. you are better off just buying a JP juice to mix with bho. i cant remember how much bho i wasted failing to homogenize the mix

Comment

Ask alltatup I am pretty certain the Information you need can be obtained from the all knowing source of making things using cannabis..

Comment

Friedumpling I make vape juice using MCT (mid-chain trigliceride) made from coconut oil. After I did all my research, I concluded that it was the only safe ingredient. I would not use PG for all the tea in China. I also add a drop of terpenes.
        https://extractcrafter.com/2016/08/0...annabis-twist/ This guy is brilliant; I read him all the time.
        MCT makes for the perfect carrier liquid for medical cannabis oil concentrates tinctures and capsules, available in either CBD, THC, THC|CBD, THCA and CBN.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X