blue gelato 41 by barneys farm, not sprouting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue gelato 41 by barneys farm, not sprouting

i have planted 25 of these in rockwall cubes, with plant start, and katana roots, and 9 days have passed and none of them have come through yet, CAN ANYONE HELP...?????

Hi mitch, Have you overwatered? You may have drowned them. I always germinate on a germination pad that adds just enough heat to get em to sprout.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      ive just checked them and the cubes was full of water, so ive gently squeezed a lot of the water out,do you think that they may still grow????

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      mitch1075 the seed will die if it suffocates.
      Read this on germination: https://www.growweedeasy.com/germinate

and then keep reading on GWE how to take care of a seedling. It's real easy to kill a seedling if you don't know what you're doing. When I started growing a little over 2 years ago, I read everything I could get my hands on so I wouldn't kill my plants and to make sure I got the best bud I could.

That super sucks. I usually soak my seeds in purified water for 24 hrs up to 48, usually they open than move them to a damp paper towel till they grow a tail than move to their medium.

Comment

Me think thave met Davy Jones in his realm,sorry mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X