Bubble Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubble Bags

I am near end of flower.. I am looking to make bubble hash with bubble bags from the trim and tiny buds/undeveloped buds but dont know if i should go for a 4 bag kit (220u, 160u, 73u, 25u) or the 8 bag kit (220u, 190u, 160u, 120u,90u, 73u, 45u, 25u)

I will be getting a 5 gallon kit but cant figure out which would be better to go for..

i feel if i was to get the 4 bag kit i would need to buy the 90u seperately...

any adviced and help would be highly appreciated.

Make Dry Ice hash instead. I only use 2 bags 73 and 120 microns.

Comment

• iGrow420710
      iGrow420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure about this one

get the 4 bag kit, my advice chop dont grind, smal pieces but no ground up. and stir gently, i once used a handheld mixer and ended up with plant fibers in my hash. not many people know how to dry bubble hash, if your interested i can tell you how and why its done that way. you want full melt dust hash, not brow dough

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      forgot to add, if you can freeze buds and trim and dont let them dry

• iGrow420710
      iGrow420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      all my trim during flowering was put straight into a freezer so im happy i done that correct. and small pieces i was aware off.. why do you say 4 bag kit? missing a few vital bags?

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      well just because its cheaper to buy 4 bags. its like the cutting a pizza situation, no matter how may slices you cut its the same amount of pizza. you gonna get the same amount of trichomes just in 4 different stacks or 8. there is not much difference in flavor or potency caused by trichome size.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X