Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower,Old seeds

Well first off,Thanks.
    second,I have never grown before. This plant is from a couple really,Really old seeds,was started late in the summer, they've been outside all the time until a couple weeks ago when it started to get cold and cloudy, I don't think we'll get enough sun to finish them outside. Any ideas besides buying an expensive HPS system would be appreciated.
    Could I use bunch of CFL's to try and finish it? Or is it a lost cause and just toss in garbage?
    oh and I'm from a northern state.

Bring her inside at nite or when temps get to low give her as much light as possible and see what happens,CFLs May work cuppeled with sunlight.my $.02 cents

Comment

I have been keeping her inside, it's been cold and very wet,/overcast.

Comment

I agree with Potted do what you can to help it mature add CFL. Do you have a South facing patio window? If so Put her there if she Can't go outside.
        4 more weeks will do that plant wonders
        Remember some buds is better then no buds so even if it comes down to cutting it don't put it in the garbage.
        nice job getting her were she is, good luck.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

How much do you have in your budget? Hps set ups aren't that expensive. You can get used ballast and a wing hood cheap. The bulb depending on watts could be a little pricey but well worth the efficiency. But if all you have is cfls I would listen to those who posted above me.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I live in a state where this is still illegal, so I'm not really sure if I'll grow again, seeing as I'd have to order seeds, so buying a HPS to use it on this one plant...just don't think it would make sense. I didn't think these seeds would sprout, let alone grow,they were Really old.
            Thanks for the advice though.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X