Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo going into flower while in veg room with autos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo going into flower while in veg room with autos.

I decided to post this again here in case it might get a tension quicker. Kind of a long story but I'll try to make it quick. I ordered five seeds from Nirvana four of them or autos and one turned out to be a photo. I was keeping her in veg as long as I could so I could get the 12 12 room setup. About a week ago I noticed that it's going into flower. I couldn't figure it out until I just saw that the LED light she is under was only half lit up. So I don't know what to do. She's on a time schedule because she's in kind soil. She's been repotted to a 5 gallon cloth pot and kind soil about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Do I have to scrap it? Can I stop it from being continuing to flower when I hang the proper light? For now I've moved her under with the other ones that are all working fine. Just a little crowded.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

If she's getting 24 hrs of any kind of light and goes into flower you got a auto. Stick em all under 24/7 light and wait for the magic to happen.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Primo, they are all under 18 six lighting. It's a photo not an auto. It's with the rest of my autos. It was supposed to be an auto but it was an error from Nirvana. It's definitely a photoperiod plant.

I've gotten autos from nirvana that turned out to be photos, super skunk was the strain. 3 of 5 were autos that took forever to flower and finish. 1st issue I've had with their products, usually rock solid.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Well this one I think it's definitely a photo. But because the light was busted over it it got more hours of dark and that's what's causing this.

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get it. Was the light working at all? Above it, beside it, it don't matter. Half a light or a quarter of a light, it don't matter. If there was any light in there for 18 hrs. and its flowering, it's an auto. You said an error from nirvana, perhaps a double error, eh?

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Primo, how could it be this ridiculously far behind? Look at the photos I posted. Four of them are just about ready and this one is just beginning? If they all run on the same timeline then this one won't have time to flower like the other four correct?

The first two pictures are of the plant in question the third picture is one of the Autos in the same group. 1 I believe is a photo which is the first picture, and the rest are like the third picture all autos.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

Looks like flowers to me intresting on the time table. I'll have to agree with PRIMO if they were getting 18 hours of any light they would not have gone into flower unless they were autos. Looks like it's been flowering fora week or 2. Think you'll just have to ride this out. I'm not sure why she fell behind the restlike that though.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think it will be able to have time to get decent buds like the one in the other photo?

It will if you take the time to make the time.

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean? I am as attentive to these plants as I possibly can be.

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you should be fine but I would just let it go till it was done not with the others. Using a loupe to watch trichs for harvest time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X